18 февраля 2021 года стартует обучение по программе профессиональной переподготовки «Бизнес-аналитика: маркетинг и финансы»
15 февраля 2021 года стартует обучение по программе дополнительного образования «Французский язык для управленцев»
15 января 2021 года открывается отборочный этап Универсиады «Ломоносов» по государственному управлению
11 февраля 2021 года стартует обучение по программе профессиональной переподготовки MPA – Master of Public Administration
Editorial policy of «Moscow University Bulletin. Series 21. Public Administration» is based on recommendations of the Committee on Publication Ethics, the Declaration of the Association of Science Editors and Publishers
«Ethical Principles of Scientific Publications» as well as on current copyright laws of the Russian Federation.
Ethical Principles for Editors and Board of Editors
- While making a decision about publication the academic journal editor and board of editors are guided by the principles of scientific nature, and objectivity.
- The article which supposedly contains plagiarism can’t be published.
- Information received during editing must not be used for the purpose of self-profit.
- Editors of the journal should never oblige authors to cite their journal as a condition of acceptance for publication.
- The editor should take responsive measures if ethical complaints have been presented concerning a submitted manuscript or published paper.
Ethical Principles for Reviewers
- Reviewing should be unbiased. Experts should express their views clearly and with supporting arguments.
- Reviewers must follow legal and ethical standards working with incoming materials; that includes providing personal data, scientific researches results and incoming texts confidentiality as well as prohibiting their usage for one’s own purposes.
- If the reviewer thinks that he/she has not enough qualification or has conflicts of interest, he/she should report this information to the editor and ask to exclude him/her from reviewing the manuscript.
Ethical Principles for Authors
- The authors are responsible for authenticity of facts, quotes, statistical data, names, geographical denominations and other data provided in the articles, and for using materials not intended for open publication.
- Proper acknowledgment of the work of others must always be given. Authors should cite publications that have been influential in determining the nature of the reported work.
- Authors should not submit a manuscript, which has already been sent or published in another article.
- If the author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in his/her own published work or the work being peer-reviewed, he/she must notify the journal editor.
- The Board of Editors thanks the authors and the readers and hopes that further cooperation not only with public administration theory researchers but also with researchers of administration practice both in political and economic areas will continue.
© ФГУ МГУ 2022
119992, Москва, Ломоносовский проспект, д. 27, корпус 4; Тел.:+7(495) 939-53-38